Michael Kielsky is a litigator focused on criminal defense, traffic ticket defense and appeals. His general practice areas also include representing professionals and licensees before administrative boards and licensing agencies.
Additionally, Mr. Kielsky has training and experience as a mediator.
COURT & BAR ADMISSIONS
• Board Member/Director, Maricopa County Bar Association – 2012-2015
• East Valley Bar Association – President 2011-2012, Vice President 2013-2015
• Committee Member, Technology Committee, State Bar of Arizona – 2012-2015
• Committee Member, Lawyer Referral Service Committee, MCBA – 2012-2015
• Certified CLE Presenter, State Bar of Arizona, 2014-
• Member, Maricopa County Bar Association
• Member, East Valley Bar Association
• Member, Beverly Hills Bar Association, 2012-2015
• Libertarian Candidate for Maricopa County Attorney, 2008 & 2010 & 2012
• Arizona Libertarian Party – Chairman 2005-2011 & 2015-, 1st Vice Chair 2011-2014, Secretary 2003-2005
• At-Large Board Member, Generations After, Descendants of Holocaust Survivors in Greater Phoenix – 2013-15
• Board Member, Tri-City JCC, 2003-2004
• Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California; J.D., summa cum laude, 2001; Graduated First in Class, Law Review, Honor Roll
• Externship, Justice Benke, California Court of Appeal, San Diego, California, Spring 2001
• Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona; Graduate Studies in the College of Engineering, 1984-1991
• Grand Canyon University, Phoenix, Arizona; B.S. in Computer Science, 1984
If you are interested in consumer credit issues, please check out this site filled with lots of self-help information.